Hiya Pascal Oracles...

First the usual yalla yalla:
I'm the cofounder of a mediumsized project on the internet called Onlinebandit.
Its a multiplayer online gaming site with various games like Backgammon, Tetris, Bust-a-move and other games and about 350k registered users. We were rated 5/5 at Tucows.com - and have existed for more than... (holy s*it I'm getting old) 10 years.
I have been browsing all over the net to locate the best source at which to find Delphi game developers, and this seems to be one of the best.

And now for the real stuff :lol:
Onlinebandit is developed in Delphi 7 using both home-made 2D engine for the 2D games & GUI-stuff and GLScene for the 3D game.
The Onlinebandit project started off as a just-for-fun time-consuming project, but due to the increasing popularity the project has turned into a tiny-but-capable-to-survive-commercial project.

We are currently looking for 2-3 skilled Delphi coders who will find it interesting to create:
- a 2D game or 3D game utilizing GLScene (and Bass)
- a game that will be played by 1000's of players all over the world
- a game where professional artists will make 2D sprites and 3D textures (and modeling) where it makes sense.
- a game where quality matters (also if it’s a rather simple game)
- a game being translated to 11 languages by professional translators
But also who:
- are willing to fight to the bitter end for a game
- are willing to fight for the details
- are willing to integrate the game into Onlinebandit framework (our SDK doc. suxx, but we are always online at MSN to assist you)

Depending on the size of the game, you will be paid 1000-3000$ USD.

Sounds interesting? Let me hear from you - kobie75@gmail.com, or here at the forum.

Here you'll find some screenshots from our latest 3D game – BanditRacing, here

Smiles
kobie