About a week or so ago I talked to Alex (aka Traveler) and asked if he can come up with another logo that would best fit the 'theme' of the site's colors. Blue, Silver and Gold(or Brass or Yellow). He in a spout of brillance came up with this amazing looking coin logo here. I like it so much that in fact I'm making it the Official PGD Site Logo!

Now, not only is this Alex's latest graphic, it's also his last graphic for PGD... at least for a while. He is taking a break as PGD's 'official artist' to focus on some of his other important personal and professional projects. He has done everything from the site's own graphics and design it's self, PGD Annual Event Posters, banners, logos and other such things that you guys have probably not even seen yet. And all of it was made to the highest of quality. He has done great work for us over the past few years and it's right to mention this because without his hard efforts and detication to the site and the artwork he has provided us with, we'd all be living a much blander world here at PGD. It's been a privilage to have him been a part of our site's design and it's vision. Alex, from me and all the rest of us at PGD, thanks for the last couple of years! :thumbup: