Note: Since my latest project isn't Pascal-related (sorry!) I guess I'll toss it here in the Off-Topic area. Not as much glory here, but I've got to pimp my game SOMEWHERE around here.

------------------

Enter Membrane Massacre. A deadly bacteria is sweeping the world, and medical science has lost all hope of defeating it. Luckily for you, Dr. Smallship, that you have invented a shrinking device that will allow you to shrink a heavily-armed space fighter to a microscopic level to battle the bacteria the old fashioned way: brute force.

Equipped with five unique weapons of destruction and a steel-hard determination, you face the oncoming hoardes of sinister bacteria in your patient's body. Journey through randomly generated destructable environments and crush the cells that seek to devour the body's tissue and destroy your intrusive efforts. Watch your foes jiggle with realistic physics as you bombard them with gunfire. Nobody said that it'll be an easy battle, but for the sake of the human race, it's darn well worth a try!

Membrane Massacre is a coffee-break style game that is ideal for rather short, fun-filled sessions that are randomly generated each time you play. It's the product of a 'competition' between myself and a friend to develop a fun game within the timeframe of half a month, and this is my result. So take a shot at the devious bacteria lurking within, and see if you can defeat the evil bacterium boss, El Mucho Membrane! Controls and other details included in the README file. Hope you enjoy!

Download Membrane Massacre now!