I gave this new version a go as well.

I like the newer graphics a lot better. However, the fact that the wizzard is rendered with a different perspective than the rest doesn't feel right to me.

With the very first level, I unfortunately got an error while walking through the door. It´s a bit diificult to reproduce, but if you play a bit with the arrow keys while going through the door, you´ll come across it eventually.

jdarling also mentioned it, but one of the reasons I´m personally not a big fan of these games is because at some point you've lost all of your lives and then you have to play through each and every level just to get to the point where you died.
I already know the solution in previous levels. Why make me go through them over and over again just to get to the one I dont know the solution of? I mean, I dont mind it a second time,.. but after three times it gets tiresome and I'm done after a fourth. :-/

Have some kind of transition between levels. I sometimes find myself already pushing blocks the moment I step through a door.
Speaking of which,.. how come there's no door when I get into a new level?

Help, menu and a proper exit are still things I'm missing, but I assume you're still working on those.

Pretty good work so far though.