WOW, I have never thought of taht one before, it is very intriguing. But we then do have a problem, how do we know what the exact location in the universe is? According to modern physics, there is no such thing as an absolute location, since it always relative, but in the case of time-travel, what point will be taken in space, and more importantly, to what other point in space will it be relative. What if we were to take a point on the moon and a point on earth for that measurement, wouldn't we be on the same place, since the earth made the same movements as the earth(Assuming we made a full four weeks jump, so that the earth and the moon would be in the same relative position)? So to answer the question, we need to know what an absolute location here IS.

To further complicate things, there is also the problem of time-travel itself, how does it work? According to the modern quantum-physics, time travel would be done by going faster than the speed of light, but according to the same physics, that would not be possible. BUT assuming it is possible, the time-travel would work like this: By going faster than light, you would be able to go through the space-time continuum(please correct me on this point if I'm wrong, I'm a little rusty on this point), meaning that by going though time, you could also go through space, and therefore manipulate where you would come out(again, I'm a bit rusty here).

Also, there is also a theory of time-travel that allows for the multiverse/timeline theory. Meaning that when you go through time, you would enter a new and different timeline/universe, and therfore couldn't have caused any paradoxes, since you would be influencing a completely new world. But if we look at it from that point of view, would you come out on the same point when havin gone through time-travel? And, could you ever possibly return to your old universe, since you already left that one and changed it by toying with time the moment you left it

Wow, that's enough for now