Yes, generally this kind of request involves one paragraph describing a game that would take years to make. Those people get shot down pretty quick.

I like to think that in my case it would be different. I have carefully thought out much of this project's basics, and have written down a 2 and a half page description of the game play gimmicks (meaning, what makes it different from other games).

It is inspired by the old SNES RPGs. I know that it could take a long time to make the entire thing, but you see, it's not the entire game that I would need help with. Once the game engine is pretty well underway, I could keep going for a very long time. However, I generally lose momentum trying to get the basics of a game running smoothly. No extremely complicated programming is going to need to be done, I believe. It is simply that first hump that I need help getting over, and then my own contributions of level design, writing, testing, and adjusting could begin.

I don't know if I'm driving my case into the ground or not, but I would just like to say that I would be as involved as possible. I plan to begin learning as much Pascal as possible so that I can help eliminate bugs, make adjustments, and eventually start adding the various features that would be needed. I just don't want to see another one of my ideas go to waste, when IMO it is just out of MY reach.