Quote Originally Posted by nzo2
I have no idea what's happening with your keys: I am using the usual DXInput for reading the keys and this is the first time this has been reported. So you are saying that 2 movement keys cannot be pressed at the same time?
It is very strange. I'll try to explain: It seems like 3 keys can be detected but not 4. If I move left and fire up/left diagonally (so left arrow + WA are pressed) then it works but if I then want to move down also (by pressing down arrow together with the other 3 keys) it just keep moving left. So I have to let go of the fire button to start moving diagonally.

The same thing happens with all other combinations of 3 keys, like moving diagonally and firing straight: if I want to fire diagonally then I have to release a movement key.

My computer is a standard configured Windows XP computer, and I have no keyboard problems with other games. I really hope you can fix this because it is a bit annoying.

About the difficulty curve: The first time I played I went on for 20 minutes or so with a 500k score, and then I intentionally lost all my lives because it did not become more challenging and I felt like I could keep playing forever . The original Robotron is my all time favorite game and I still play it regularly on Xbox Live Arcade (which is based on the original ROM).