Quote Originally Posted by pstudio
I don't know if you have an off-by-one error, but apparently you can have 0 in life and still play :eh:
Oh yes, thanks for that! My life value is of "single" type and if it reaches a value <1> 0 it is shown as 0 I will change that!

Quote Originally Posted by pstudio
An completely different thing. I've been thinking about creating a game were the control will be the same as in your game. May I ask how you do the movement in your game. I was thinking of using a vector to represent motion and one for gravitiation. Is that how you did it?
I have 3 Vectors and 1 constant.

Position, Velocity and Acceleration = Vector
Gravity = constant

Now... in this little game I do not really need Acceleration, becaus I just set y value of Acceleration Vector to Gravity. But you will need it for other things like rockets etc.

The new position is always calculated something like this:

Velocity := Velocity + Acceleration;
Position := Position + Velocity;

Now you can change things like Acceleration or Velocity to control the movement...

@godbeast:
It seems that your video card/driver has problems with texturefonts from DanJetX. I will upload a new version tonight, which uses both, prerendered texturefonts and runtime generated fonts. It would be nice if you could test if you can read anything written on screen.

@skri: I have ATI X1600 Pro PCIE
I don't think that the issue is brand related... but I guess it is some kind of problem between DanJetX and NVidia drivers.

@Setharian:
Please tell us your driver version so we can check if there maybe is an issue with NVidia drivers.

Thank you all very much for testing!