[quote="Robert Kosek"]
Quote Originally Posted by dmantione

FPC is a bit superior to the D06 lineup, specifically the Turbos in my case, as it is more stable. Turbo Delphi will crash easily for me, without trying even, and I get stuck with all sorts of bogus errors that prove that Delphi was indeed written in C++. But, I heard that D07 was incredibly stable in comparison to its predecessor. Having looked at the roadmap for the future releases of Delphi I can only say I'm am extremely disappointed. After about 3 times of just me asking, plus the 8 other requests by other people, CodeGear still has not said what their plan for the turbo line is.
Why extremely dissapointed? Of course every of us (CG think different here;P ) would like to have more focus on Win32 but if they have puted so much effort into .NET let them finish this 2.0 release. Than will come time to Win32 and improvements, I hope ;-) If you can test D2007 do it, you will see its a really nice edition.

The one thing which amaze me is that how single user can contribute to the Delphi. First new memory manager and now Generics
:shock: . 1 year before CG Personally I don't care about that. I care for faster Win32 compiler but will it ever happen? It seems FPC is gaining advantage here with every release which is great. If it will only have better GUI