Quote Originally Posted by Robert Kosek
Both, unfortunately. It is most visible on the platform where no motion should be that there is a tiny jitter that is slightly visible. In the air it is like the saucer is going through turbulence or something.
On the platform it should just go back to a normal position and then stop turning.
The "weaving" in the air was intended. I found it funny and in my opinion it looks better than the still image I had before.... maybe some tweaking? Or so you think the ship should stand still like before?

I don't mean pitch or yaw, but the actual top-down turning of the craft. IE, "Rotation"/"spinning" and such. Turning right and left are when it is visible in the legs seemingly rotating like an upside down merry-go-round for a few short seconds. (Mostly in the initial turn.)
I still don't really understand which rotation you mean I guess Is it the one when you press down and the ship goes head over heels? That was also intended... Hmmmm.... I found this kind of movement funny

I would point out that it isn't technically a lost device. It might be a lost/recreated form handle that didn't get updated in your device. Asphyre4 has full lost device support and suffers the same problem. The only work around, the source of the issue is the VCL implementation of forms, is to directly create windows through the Windows API. That's as much I know on this subject and it is untested so far.
Hmmm... I will ask Dan about this...

Thanks again....

And the level-tweaking will be done today. I will implement a solution to always spawn the correct number of gems within the leveltime (if the player does not sleep )