I've posted a lot of questions on here over the last several months, and I'd like to thank everyone who's helped me with them. My project under development is called TURBU (The Ultimate Rpg BUilder), and it aims to be an easy-to-use RPG-creating engine without all the limitations and "questionable legality issues" that come with the most common programs in use today. (Anyone who's used the RPG Maker series will know what I'm talking about.)

It's currently in an alpha stage, with me releasing incremental improvements every week. Right now I'm working on cloning the feature set for RPG Maker 2000, in order to both build a basic game engine and create an import tool for RPG Maker 2000, at the same time. (Incidentally, RPG Maker 2000 and 2003 were written in Delphi.)

It can't do everything yet, but it's about 60% complete. The current tools will open maps from existing RPG Maker 2000 projects. If you use it, head over to www.turbu-rpg.com and check out what I've got so far. The site has its own forum, and any comments (especially bugreps!) are welcome.

Mason