I designed script language and now need to write interpreter for it. It has lot to do with Pascal Game Development, because it'll eventually be part of game creation studio (similar to tools like MultiMedia Fusion or Stencyl). But first I have to write script interpreter, then I'll take care of engine and IDE, then I'll need to make easy point&click code generator and level maker.

So how to start it? Parsing, as far as I know is easiest part. It'd be more complicated to actually interpret code. I could make array with all possible procedures and loop through it using for to check if current procedure is in it, but I can imagine it'd be kinda slow, especially considering fact that user would be able to define his own procedures and functions and there can be lot of those. Is any faster way to do it. It will be used for scripting games, so it have to be fast.

Oh, and I don't want to use existing solution like Lua or Python because while they're fast, my language is designed specially for games and I don't have to use tricks I'd would have to try with them (and besides there is already game creation system/library/whatever for Lua called LOVE and for python we have pyGame. I don't want to make another one). Plus my game language (code name: G4MECode, game creation studio itself would have different name) have nice feature that allows to have variables with any unicode characters with it, even if it won't be too hard it'll have ability to use numbers at begining of variable, so we'll be able to have variable named 123ąexd??¬µłđĸ. But maybe better I'll make thread about studio itself in Your Projects.