Quote Originally Posted by Huehnerschaender
I can only tell you what I have seen
As I mentioned before, I had this triangle on my ship, showing me that I missed the road. Maybe there is a little bug which prevents the end of race when the player is in that mode?....
I will do some testing. Anyway, thanks for warning

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
At first I thought shooting wasn't working for me, because nothing seem to happen. It was only after pressing Tab (and after racing 3 games) that I could. For me as a player this seemed very unclear. I understand I have to lock on to a ship first, but you could somehow make it a bit more clear? Also I would make a primary fire modus, which always shoots straight ahead (and doesn't need a lock) and a secondary that does.
In final version, there will be a lot of upgrades, including several types of weapons (pulse, beams, etc.), so player will have options to choose his favourite sort of weapon. But it will always be necessary to target opponent's ship first, beacuse of weapons' auto-aiming.

About the secondary (or primary, I'm not sure) the one with the torpedos, is it heat seeking or something? Cause I missed my second shot, but saw it fly by several times, its either that or it's somehow influenced by the controls. In any case, its a bit odd.
Yes, I know about this bug, I'll correct it in future version

Your check for cheating is a bit incorrect. I understand you need to punish a player when he's taking a shortcut. However, what does surprise me is that I'm also getting punished for crossing the line on the outside of the turn.
You are getting punished because you cannot leave the raceway. If you do so, you have to return back to the point from where you left the raceway.

Personally I like Startrek a lot, so I don't mind seeing Startrek themed games. However, I think I'm not too far off when I say that not everyone is going to think the same about that. Perhaps you'd be saver with a bit less 'famous' shipdesigns, which btw are very nicely done!
In fact, this game is primarily being made for czech "star trek games" community, and of course they want to see Trek in the game

BTW thanks for your opinion, it will help to make Lightspeed better