Considering that I've got tons of stuff to do at work (making it hard to motivate myself to do some coding after work), and that my spare time is restricted in general I must say that I'm coming along pretty nice.

Main reason for that is that I keep it (very) simple in terms of coding. Actually it's all pretty basic OpenGL stuff, and since most of the stuff I'm using (textures, shaders, sound, etc.) is implemented using my own manager classes that have proven themselves in my other projects, I can mostly concentrate on the art and design part of the game. And that's a lot of fun, so much that (including work) I spend up to 16 hours a day in front of Delphi

Combine this with the fact that I'm so anxious to get this out into the public due to the interesting (abstract) theme and you get pretty good progress for just these few days. And it also helps a lot that creativity is flowing. I just had a great idea for the setting of my title, quickly drew a mockup at work, made it into a photoshop draft and just put it into the game (took me about 3 hours). More on this in the project's thread soon!

So well, I get along pretty well, though I can't tell if that'll count for the remaining parts of the game