No screenshots and no demos yet, but I've started working on an entry today and can give some infos about what I'm planning to do.

The game will be called Scrap Hunt and settled in a sci-fi scenario. Allthough there are two players duelling I need to refer to the more general definition of Dogfight (a fiercely disputed contest) to make it fit in the theme.
The game could be called classic, it's arcade like: Few controlls, a two dimensional environment, simple, straight-forward goals, but - hopefully - a compelling gameplay that is easy to grasp and hard to master and most important fun to play. As the gameplay demands no 3D-environment I'll use a 2d sprite engine based on sdl that is yet to be develloped. (No need to try to do a 3D game just for the sake of technology as it will look like crap anyway compared to the games currently on the shelves. )

So much info on Scrap Hunt for now.
The stuff you guys posted about your games looks very promising. I really look forward to the final results. I think the whole contest will give pascal gamedevellopment and thus our community a nice boost and that's one of the reasons why i take part.

-lith