There was one question for Kylix and a huge interest in .NET. Now ok .NET is a new technology and they have only gotten into it, so I'd give them plenty of slack there as they might just be trying to get as much feedback on their latest addition as they can. This is normal, don't you do this about your latest features and portions to your games?

The lack of interest in CLX and Kylix is what nails me though. But the fact that there was 1 question on there did show some hope that they may sometime in the future rehash their efforts with Linux that they one day made such a huge deal about.

Mind you there were some rather interesting questions at the beginning that do make you wonder if they have a focused plan for the future of the tool. They have been doing alot of tinkering with the IDE and compiler's make-up lately... and a lot of major things too! So it's hard to read them right now. I guess thats how all these theories are coming to bear. Everyone is trying to guess at what Borland is thinking because... well Borland it's saying.

One thing is for sure. The state of the Delphi RAD tool is not very stable... at least it's not going to be for a while.