[size=24px]AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!![/size]
... oh... it's not a ghost, it's Blue!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulius
It's so great to see a returning face
Are you kidding? This is the man who got me involved in creating the PGD site over a yeah and a half ago. Not to mention he was the man of the 'Delphi' scene scene back in 2003. I have nothing but good things to say about this man.

As for leif, technomage, Traveler and the rest of everyones thoughts; There is a lot of good points and a ton of issues brought up in this thread. A lot of stuff that has been an issue since PGD was started and some even before we changed it over from the original sites [size=9px](DGDev & DelphiGamer)[/size].

Truth is, I would love to fix alot of these issues, but we need a bigger staff and more of the modivated individuals that we do have now. Me and Dom have discussed this, and will have to fill in BlueCat sometime soon I image, that we are goingto go hunting for possitively modivated people to help do the vital things on this site.

Now noone take this as me bashing the current staff or esp. Dom. Every one of these guys to a smashing job of keeping the site from going under while I'm away, but as it has become evident since I started sailing with the Navy normally, the site seems to go into a near comma whenever I leave for 2 weeks.

Why? Well because I think I have taken on far too much responsability onto myself here. I cannot count the number of positions I fill on a daily basis. I seek out from my nice thick selection of bookmarks and report news almost daily, I do the Editor's job when required, I add new and fresh content to the Library('our' big project) weekly[size=9px](thanks to tux's help in keeping up with them)[/size], I do consistant modifications to the site's scripts to fix up critical errors and any bugs the break the functionality of the site, update the news bar, recently published the ]Alimonster[/b](formerly active member of DGDev and the current PGD sites) once told me before I became a daily visitor of the old DGDev[size=9px](before I became an admin and created the PGD project)[/size] He said "...it's up to YOU (points to reader) to make it an interesting place to be..." meaning that what people bring tothe site is what you get back form it. I would offer this advice to anyone and everyone that even just visits to the staff that runs it. We want it to be a nice big community active and growing then we have to be active and help it grow by seeking out news and new Library listings, writting new articles and posting interesting topics like we do see in the forums.

If we put our hearts into this site it will grow becasue we will make it so. Pascal has that potential in it's scene and it's community of developers.