Tried to post this on the BeRoTracker forums, but it won't register me.

Hey... is the 'Classic' Interface version up-to-date? If not, please keep this one active. Simply because it gives MUCH BETTER performance, which is needs for real-time composing...

Otherwise it's like trying to write music with Notepad.

I think that the Classic is great, and as much as I liked the original IT GUI... I can live without it if you would only pump in the same hotkey configuration as the original.

It would be perfect if; Keep the visual components, they are fine, BUT the F# keys should be used to switch between 'screens' like the original Impulse Tracker. Also allow the entire program to be manipulated by the keyboard exactly like IT had.

Having to break your whole hand away from the keys to grab the mouse is fustrating when you are in 'mid-compose' rather than take a second to reach one finger over, *tap* and back at it.

My best friend, who composes some great stuff has made these very complaints to me about... well... just about EVERY tracker's GUI out there. He has even worked with some of the old 'sceners' in the past. Back when Future Crew was king. So, I trust him when he tells me this stuff.