@sysrpl
First I would like to apologize for my initial skepticizm. As phibermon noted in one of his earlier posts there was a group in the past that tried to earn money on others hard work by offering slightly modified lazarus as their own product.
I think that you can understand that pascal game development comunity can not afford to knowingly or unkowingly advertize such group as it would seriously hurt our image with rest of pascal comunities. That is the main reason why both phibermon and me who are staff members of PGD site reacted this way.
I hope thee are no hard feeling from your toward us becouse of that.

Now in order for you to avoid rasing similar skepticizm with other pascal comunities or other pascal develoeprs I'm going to give you next few friendly recomendations:
1. As phibermon also stated it would be good if on your sites (both GetLazarus and Bare Game) you clearly state that you are only providing modified versions of FPC and Lazarus projects which are mainly maintained by their developer groups. Don't forget to provide links to heir official websites.
2. You should alow potential users to clearly see what changes have you made to both Lazarus and FPC before packing them into your project.
3. You should clearly define intetnions of the comunity you are creating.
4. You should post links to already existing comunities so it doesen't seem as you are trying to overtake them
5. You should cmore clearly define what "consultation services" do you provide on how would that work. If you want to charge for these that is your choice but you should make potential users aware of this and how would the price be defined in such case.
By folowing these sugestion I think you can greatly improve your image to the rest of the pascal comunity which I belive is something that you would want to do.