I allready posted here a couple of times and I forgot to introduce myself, so here goes:

The name is Willem. My nick is Smotsholle (hard to translate, but roughly it means misshapen head ). I am 24 years "young" at the moment

I'm from the Netherlands, I'm frisian (that's the provence at the northwest edge of our country).

I started out my programming when I started IT school. We started out with Delphi there. That's the only programming language which really appealed to me. We went on to Java and C++ later on, and all sorts of languages. Delphi clung to me because the help is the most elaborate you'll ever find. Debugging is better than any other programming language, and you'll find the best plugins on delphi (of course there are exceptions).
I allways wanted to make my own game GBA style on the PC, and via another forum (braingames) I found they made the type of games which I wanted to make all along. This way I stumbled on JEDI-SDL and via a google search I found this forum.

My programming style is mostly coding and writing algorithms. Graphics are my weak point.
My greatest weakness is being happy when a piece of code works. This often results in sloppy coding

Anyways... Most of my time is spent on playing guitar and leading children's activities. Strange as it may sound... If I find the time I'd rather put the PC aside and do something else.