Thread: Gamedev.net 4E4 competition comes to a close

Gamedev.net 4E4 competition comes to a close

As probably most of you know, Gamedev.net has held a competition over the past 5 months. The past few days were pretty exciting as quite a few entrants tried to finish their entries just in time for the deadline, a couple hours ago. The number of entries were rumoured to pass 80, but in the end the list was narrowed down to (still) a respectable 43.

Regretably there appear to be no Delphi/Pascal entries in this competition. AFAIK 3 people, including myself were working on an entry, but apparently noone made it to the deadline.

For more information about the competition visit gamedev's forum or go directly to the entries by clicking here.

There is Delphi entry in GamDev competion

my project "Utapan" (a basic 3D RPG) is actually written in Delphi 7 using GLScene

When will the results be announced?
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Utapan crashes for me with a message that at least OpenGL 1.1 is needed, you?¢_Tre probably checking the last version number and 2.0 doesn?¢_Tt pass, you could broaden you?¢_Tre audience be checking for extensions rather than the version.

Quote Originally Posted by savage
    When will the results be announced?
    I believe today. Allthough I wouldn't be surprised if it got postponed with a day or so, given the many entries.