Will, presenting a suggestion on improving PGD was my idea by increasing relevancy to the title (no, not to 100%!). It's hardly a complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by WILL
Besides that, I find it very disconcerting that you guys would resort to poo-poo-ing and cheap-shots to try to win with your points. This isn't GameDev.net, we're better than that.
If you are referring to the screenshot I posted and the code after that, then it's too sad you don't appreciate humour.

Humor therapy is generally used to improve quality of life, provide some pain relief, encourage relaxation, and reduce stress.
Source: Humor Therapy

In my culture it's said that a single smile can increase your lifespan by at least one day. I wasn't trying to prove any point, since I already repeated myself. You could argue, like K4Z surprisingly did, or could just have a smile and have this discussion finished.

Besides, I was about to suggest that you open a section in articles related to game development humour. Humour is a part of our daily life, including when developing games (and yes, it *can* be related to Developing Games in Pascal, see my code above). I've only seen such section on GameDev.net, but it seems rather outdated.