1. Movement, will be fixed asap. You just need to tap your way towards a square.
2. Mouse will not be implemented, the assignment was to give it a GBA style to it, GBA has no mouse
3. Loading literally freezes the screen, so I cannot put in a loading screen or I need to load threaded, I'll see what I can do, but don't expect anything.
4. Archers have low HP on purpose. They are ranged and can easily be protected by caiman.
5. Lizard is supposed to stay there after you beat him, he just has a different text when you talk to him again.
6. The terrible AI is due to the AI-class we followed for this project, it insisted on us using the Alpha-Beta algorithm, and to be frank that's not the most suited for this kind of game.
7. Haven't noticed the pointless archer kill. Could you tell me by the map coordinates (press M ingame) where that happened?
8. Before the game quit in the zombie bit, did the game go slower?
9. I'll check the lizard spelling.
10. I'll check the triggers for the mushman bit.
11. Battles will be less repetitive later on. You will find more diversity in the battlemaps and the team of units. Everything up to the mushvillage is purely meant to be for learning.
12. The xp midair float is a known bug, the classes for them are recreated thus they get coordinates 1,1 which is the top of the screen...

Now that I know more of these bugs I'll fix them ASAP.

There is a bug #13, which gives you a joining archer twice. This bug has allready been fixed.