Quote Originally Posted by aidave
I think it would be most fair if all hints are submitted at the same time.
I would have to agree. Once I get home and have a bit of time to get things organized. [size=9px](I have been sea for 3 weeks+)[/size] I have to impliment a nice script-friendly way to incorporate it into the competition system.

Quote Originally Posted by aidave
is there still a 20mb file size limit?
would the final submission allow for more than 20mb?
with music and sound, im afraid our submission will be over 20mb.
The 20MB limit is a loose rule so that entries don't get overbloated too soon and we lose mass amounts of site bandwidth due to extra large file sizes.

That said we'd appreciate it if those that are considering going over 20MB do so as a last resort. I don't recall the numbers [size=9px](iow ask savage)[/size], but we are limited to a number of GB per month. After that we either get charged for the excess or get disconnected (very worst case scenario).

Bandwidth is not nor has been a major issue at all so far so don't worry about that, but then again we haven't had 40+ teams submitting 20MB files to our webspace before.

If you guys need it to complete your goals and score the points, then go over 20MB, but if you can avoid it without damaging the effect of your entry, please try to keep file sizes down for bandwidth sake. Besides your user-base will love you for it too.