Thanks Savage....

Quote Originally Posted by savage
Maybe even have a woulded pilot crawl out if you have the time, or leave that for after the comp.
No, I will not I like the idea of doing such things cause it's cool, but my game has to go without any visible violence against human beings. This will be an action game without any blood or something. I was thinking about this decision weeks before and came to my personal conclusion that I want to make a funny action game without blood (I was thinking about human enemys like soldiers with MG or Bazooka, Soldiers running out of buildings or exploding tanks etc). Maybe the next project. Or maybe I decide to include violence after the compo. But I hope my game will be good enough to be worth a play without any blood.

The breaking heli is a thing I will include if I have the time. I also want the rotor fly back to earth while its rotation decreases. It should leave debris on the floor then. But I have to do other things first now to get the points for stage 6.

Postmortem? Hmmm..... you are not the first who asks about this Let's just wait and see if more than 2 people are interested in a pm.

Greetings,
Dirk