Bojan Arah, 23, "studying" economics, will take informatics classes here in Ljubljana next year.

Been programming for a while now, but don't consider myself a "pro programmer", started with Pascal 7 coding games from the beginning. There were times when games didn't work because I didn't use the repeat until, but those times have passed and I've learned a bit on game development/programming since then.

I've been working as a tester and in the infocenter of big local company that kinda went down. Quit my job to get my lazy ass back into the crowded classrooms at the univ. Feels WAY better than working my ass off for really small money with no real future in sight.

Now, I've gathered a team last September, realizing that I can't make "good" games alone. Current project is a space shooter called SpacePirates
(http://redpoint.no-ip.com/bojzgames/...cepirates0.zip) , that we've started with the help of Traveller's tutorial and are looking forward to the day when we finish working on it, so we can move on to the next project.

Not really picky about the favorite drink, shoe size 42.

When I'm not programming games and studying I spend time with my girlfriend. She's the one boosing my morale and elan to make games. She even unglues me from the computer when I can't do it myself,... heheheh =) I also love to play games, RTS, FRP, Action games, UFO : whatever, Fallout Tactics, Jagged Alliance 2, I like the tactical games a lot.

More? Naaah,...