First one to reply, yay!

I still enjoy a good shooter. And this is an excellent modernization of the genre. I unfortunately only got to the first boss. :? I loved how you changed up the new style as you play.

Found the booster (the upgrade where you can jump side to side real quick) controls to be rather fustrating. When moving around the incoming shots to avoid them it sometimes goes off without me double tapping the left or right keys. Perhaps some improvements in this reguard would be in order?

I also found that maximizing and minimizing the window is a mistake. When you change the dimentions of the screen while in-game all of the mapped button locations do not change with it. So... they don't work properly. When you go back (ie. Hit Alt-Enter again) you lose your title bar on the window and can no longer control the window of the program.

:idea: Maybe you can add an 'Afterburner' type perspective later on? Sort of a behind your ship view, but still a bit on top so that you can have that forward and back distance perspective too.

Great game Michiel and Frank!