Here's a quick roundup of entry issues specific to my HTPC system

Specs: Sempron 2600+, 512 MB RAM, GeForce 6100 (64MB shared) 1360x768 (16/9 LCD TV), Realtek AC97 audio hooked to 5.1 hifi amplifier.

16/9 ratio and resolution support was spotty to say the least, so assume "unsupported" and playtesting at 1024x768x32bits unless mentionned otherwise.

Entries by team number order:

Verne-X: Sounds was very "cracky" and full of noise. Framerate ok.

Blocked: Weird flickering box around the mouse cursor (driver issue?). Framerate ok except when fighting bosses.

SCAG: Framerate choppy on all big explosions, ok the rest of the time. Mouse cursor remained visible. Some "dark areas" (after the city) looked a lot brighter than on my PC (could see what was there!).

TortureTank: Tried adjusting res in the .ini, but setting ignored by startup menu. Framerate around 20 FPS. Tank movement were.. sliding, more snowboard-like than tank-like (physics effect linked to low framerate?).

Draconia: Framerate ok. Big screen made more noticeable a bug with some bonus and dead enemies which is that they don't "stay put" on the ground, but are oscillating up/down by one pixel.

ROTR: Splash screen graphic quite washed out. Framerate was good, better than on my main dual-core GF6800XT machine, and without slowdowns (multithreading issues?).

EarthUnderFire: 16/9 full resolution support Framerate ok. Only glitch was the text font, which isn't scaled with resolution and was quite small.

VillageDefense: Wouldn't start because of missing OpenAL (could be worth it distributing the software version as fallback, for drivers that don't provide it).

Castle: Framerate slow, ran out of memory (and swapped memory), some textures missing (like the one for the huge wall in 1st level). No sound.

TANX: Main menu music crackled then became silent. Ingame music and sound FX were there, but at a low volume. Framerate below 30 FPS, hard to aim (in mission 1, I ran out of ammo in the first "pen", and got stuck in there, collapsed wall blocks wouldn't allow to get out).

ArcticMacrob: Framerate ok, sound ok. Background plane a little washed out, no problems with other elements.