The splash screen has a blueish border of 2-3 pixels at the right (most visible on the bottom 2/3, GF6800XT).
When fully zoomed in 1 pixels black gaps can become visible between terrain tiles (when zoomed out, the occurence is only visible around the turning/end road tiles).
These things are related to Antialiased textures. Don't know if it is a bug in Apshyre, but when textures are antialiased, the border pixels get "mixed" with memory "pixels", because they have no neighbour pixel in the texture. I already mentioned this several times on the Asphyre forums, but the only way to provide this yet is to "cut" the border pixels of the textures when displaying, which would manipulate seemless textures in beeing not seemless anymore. So I have to live with it right now (or redesign my textures using only 264x264 used pixels).

Mission briefing background texture is pixellated ('nearest' filtering).
Quick and dirty solution for briefing screen. Just took a texture and stretched it to the background. Initially I had other plans with the briefing screen, but time got too short.

Music volume changes when you click on menu items to start a mission/exit (went very loud once while it was on the hifi chain), when changing the "effects" options, multiple musics start playing at the same time.
I know of the bug with multiple songs beeing played. Changing volume is new to me, but I will investigate it when I go on with Tanx.

You tank can "roll through" choppers that are taking off without bumping (that can't be hit by the ground gun, but not anti-air gun).
I didn't test collision with choppers, because you never know where they come down when destroyed. So I decided not to let them collide with player, otherwise when more than one heli gets down in the same area, they could provide player from going on.

Main menu music crackled then became silent.
Main music became silent? First time I hear of this. Is it just stopping or fading out volume?

Ingame music and sound FX were there, but at a low volume.
Hmmm.... The sound effects are mainly placed in 3D space with camera set as "spectator". So the more you zoom out, the farer away you are from the happenings, so the volume of sound effects gets lower. But the music never should change volume. I recognize very much issues with sound that you mention, others never have seen. Are you sure there is no problem with your sound card/drivers? I use BASS 2.2 in my game. How are other games working using BASS?

Framerate below 30 FPS
Yes, I know that on shared memory video cards, my game gets quite slow in FPS. I have to do some more optimizing on this later on.

hard to aim
?? ^^ You have to use the mouse ^^
just kidding. I know that it is hard to aim air targets. Never heard of hard aiming on ground, though. A little tip: Try disabling the camera rotation on movement in the options, this should help you with better aiming.

in mission 1, I ran out of ammo in the first "pen", and got stuck in there, collapsed wall blocks wouldn't allow to get out
Yes, the wall blocks can prevent you from going on when you run out of ammo. I will make them shootable with machine gun, too.
But for now: You can turn off debris collision in options.

I had to decide between colliding debris and letting the player drive through the blocks. the last looks very unrealistic, so I decided to let them collide with the player, but be able to be destroyed with weapons. For those who don't like this kind of "realism" I implemented the option to turn off the collision with wall blocks. But I will take a look at the "flying velocity of the blocks" and try to calculate them in a way that they can't prevent the player from going on.

Thanks for all the infos, comments and bugs!

btw. Now it is Dean who forgot me with the comments :lol:

Greetings,
Dirk