Thread: Music Genome Project

Music Genome Project

If you are into expanding the styles of music you listen to, make sure to check out Pandora. It's like having a personal DJ selecting your music for you, streamed via the internet.
    Great thing is it's free and pretty good! I've been using it for the last few days and highly recommend it.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Music Genome Project

Hey, I entered Olivier Messiaen, Iannis Xenakis and Arvo P?§rt, and got nothing! Otherwise, it's not bad at all. Good find.
    [size=10px]&quot;In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. But in poetry, it&#39;s the exact opposite.&quot; -- Paul Dirac[/size]

Music Genome Project

If there are any artists that are not already available, you can send them an email suggesting that they add it to their list. More than likely the reason why it's not available is bacause they haven't aquired the rights to play the songs yet. Once they do, then it will probably appear, would be my guess.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-