2 Bobby: relax
As for starving - well, all of us sit behind the computer with average cost bigger than $500, with food, water and other things near by, etc. However, there're much more people who die of hunger on the streets - almost everywhere, in any country! If I'd take a point of view of Bobby, I'd also say that President Bush is also starving his own people, not saying many young men who went to the war and anyone can be killed and their families will be in pain. Is this good? Please... Oh, and how about Bush allowing such Twin Tower disaster in NY? Lots of people died there... did Bush prevent this? No... he let thousands of people die there and he still makes people die in the war... HE is the tyrant... Ok, enough exaggeration, just messing around
As for war being inevitable... people! there're no INEVITABLE thing in the world! Saying that war is inevitable is the same as "the doom has come". There's NO such thing that CAN'T be solved in PEACE...
Oh and another thing, Bobby, I know that Bush is your president and that you have your own point of view, but sometimes it's good to look at the world from another perspective. I said this before, I'd say this again - if you say "He makes dads watch Iraq soldiers rape his daughter and wife" - please provide some proof... otherwise it's nothining but a bunch of empty words. It's just an irratic idea you get by watching TV and thrashy movies. Too bad there are few people who are against the war... I could try to argue more on this, but I think I've already tired the readers of this topic... personally, I'm not against US in any way, I just think its government is doing the mistakes that other governments did in the past.