Ok, sorry 'bout this... what I mean was that president and his parlament are in charge of country's security and if it's not enough to keep their citizens safe, then it's not a good goverment. Even though, it's actually YOU (Bobby) who posted a message with non-argumentive statements, since all this "rape" and "killing" stuff has no proof!
I admit that some things I said can be interpreted as anti-US but what I posted here wasn't anti-US... it was ANTI-WAR... be advised, both US and England are wrong to enter this war, not just US! I'm referring to US, because anyway both countries are somehow related. My strong anti-war view is because most of my grandparents died in Second World War fighting against Germany and my brother was just about to go to the war against Afganistan (when there still was USSR), fortunally he had luck.
And please, don't get upset - if you think I'm wrong, you're welcome to tell me that and I'll be glad to hear it... after all, in my first post in this topic I asked for the opinion... and Bobby, your last message sounds like just plain offense. Well, if you think it's necessary, it's your choice... because I wouldn't even try to offend a person, a delphi graphics library developer that have my respect.