:arrow: 1) How exactly do I resize the SDL window once its open, and can this be done in mid render (IE: After the clear and before the flip)?

S2DL has no support for resizing the window once its open.

:arrow: 2) How do I go about switching between full screen and windowed mode?

I usually set it in the config file for the project. FullScreen=Y will run the game in full screen mode.

:arrow: 3) Is there a way to load any 3D model formats?

Not in S2DL - the 2D means 2D - however I know that SDL would allow 3D models in some formats. I've got a pas file somewhere for loading Milkshape files.

:arrow: 4) Why do some MS Paint bitmap images not render properly (color is all off)

Make sure they are textures in power of 2 size. I know that S2DL does not work with non power of 2 files. I alos only use PNGs and JPGs as files.

:arrow: 5) Where is the support for GLSL, or should I make use of the standard OpenGL version? Also any samples?

Not in S2DL - maybe in normal SDL

:arrow: 6) Any frigging tutorials out there, not just samples, but tutorials ?

There is only one for S2DL. As I have never had any feedback on it I never went ahead and did any more.

:arrow: 7) Is S2DL only for 2D SDL applications, or have I not figured out how to integrate 3D yet ? (I'm guessing that since its Simple 2D that its only for 2D)

S2DL is for 2D only. I personally have no real interest in doing 3D apps at the moment - and there are enough other 3D libraries out there (GLScene, GLXtreem etc)

What version of S2DL are you using. The latest version is 1.10 (Should be in the header of each S2DL file).

PS. Nice to know someone has tried using it