I remember weeks ago I read an article in the newspaper about a scientist that came to my country to talk about the Global Climate Change, and that we could do little about it. I also watched a TV program, I think in National Geographic, talking about how the melting of the poles could stop the climatic mechanism in the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans that would take us to a mini-ice age (just 1000 years or so). I was sad to me when they said that central america would become a desert... now we have a beautiful rain forest here, and is incredible to image this place becoming a desert :? Looking around, I found this model:

http://www.globalwarmingart.com/wiki...Change_Gallery

It seems that we will get about 8 more celcius degrees, and the worst of all is that this graphic seems to be right for us. Looking at pictures from 50 years ago, people use suits and long dresses, and people said the capital was cold. Indeed, in the 70's and 80's I remember the capital was pretty cold, then in the 90's it got warmer and warmer. We even had a terrible year here, with several crimes related to high temperatures. By the middle of the 90's I had to travel to another province to study at the university, which had a long reputation of being a cold and foggy place... not anymore. I saw myself how the climate of the province changed drastically around 1996 to 1998, and became a sunny and hot place which it still is. This country is very small, and this province receives the air directly from the Atlantic, so I think it's climate should be directly releated to changes in the sea.