Hey guys,

You havn't heard from me in a while, for the best or for the worst, it does unfortunately not mean I have managed to use OpenGl, but rather that I got so fed up with trying to make it work that I gave up. It had been my best hobby for 2 years, bt this time I got on my nerves.

Now, over a month later, however, as the competition is due to start soon, I would like to try one more time.

Here is where I left off:

I downloaded JEDI-SDL and Lazarus, did everything exactly as Will told me above on both Lazarus and Dev-Pascal. Then I tried compiling the codes from the tutorial I mentioned above (which is simply meant to create and open a window).
Now here is what happened:
-With Lazarus, it compiled and ran, but I couldn't see any window, it was running, I could see it in the Task Manager, but I couldnt see the window and therefore couldn't even close it.
-With Dev-Pascal, it didn't compile because of the error "can't open include file jedi-sdl.inc" in the very first few lines (where I have 'uses gl'); so I looked for that file, made sure I had it in at least 2 places, with addresses towards it in the 'units' and 'include' path directories of the compiler. Still same error.

If anyone got an idea, PLEASE let me know and hopefully Ill get this to work!
Thank you.