hey j,
I’ll have a look at that, thanks . Btw, what’s Lua? What does it do?

hey all,
yday I worked on the problem I described above, so here’s where Im up to:

I found out that, even though I had a path to the jedi-sdl.inc file, it needed to be in the same directory as the gl.pas unit that the compiler (Dev-Pascal, nt Lazarus) was trying to use.

I copied and paste, and the next error (there seems to always be an error!) was ‘'Identifier not found PGLUBYTE', from the glu.pas unit. So I read through that unit and found out it used variables of the type PGLUBYTE but did nt define PGLUBYTE as a type.
On the internet I found a source code that used PGLUBYTE as a type and had it defined as ‘PGLubyte = ^GLubyte;’, so I wrote that in in the glu.pas unit, and it worked.

The problem that arose then, was that the compiler couldn’t find four procedures and functions. I don’t have the exact names here, but they all start with ‘wgl…’. I guess it should be referring to a certain unit that defines those, bt I have no idea which it is.

I tried commenting out the lines containing the errors, and it finally ran! but it only showed a blank window (fully operational) without the things that were meant to be drawn on it (primitives). I believe commenting out those lines did not let it initialise properly…so how do I get the ‘wgl’ procedures?

To sum it up, in Lazarus, it runs but I can’t see the window, whereas in Dev-Pascal, it can’t find the ‘wgl…’ procedures/functions.

Any ideas? :?
Thanks