Harsh? Perhaps, but I call them as I see them... I'm a born and bred New Englander - as a rule, we are NOT a 'friendly people'.

Firm believer WAY too many people tone down their impressions and 'play nice'. You think something is wrong, come right out and say something is wrong - don't dance around the subject or mince words - doing so means it will NEVER get fixed.

"Train Wreck" I think is appropriate since the theme is semi-pervasive, there are rendering errors on most every page (in both Opera and FF), I'm seeing mySQL errors thrown left and right (like the avatar upload seems REALLY screwed, and I've seen a couple dance by on posting)... it looks like a piecemeal attempt at mixing forum portal mods, with none of them actually seeming to be aware of or working with each-other.

Anyone who 'found that offensive' my only advice would be 'grow a skin'... as I've seen worse, hell I dealt with worse criticism every day for twenty years in the workplace.

But then at my company we hired some tofu eating californian who was brought to tears by the end of the first day... people are getting so... soft.