Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Innominate

The Innominate

Looks like a great start. The rocking back and forth motion either makes them look like crazy people or a bit odd in the grass.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

The Innominate

Hi!

This is my mighty KI! The villagers are making children while not beeing attacked! lol

Nope the animations need a workover. Also the player striking and walking is a bit strange.

I am just proud because everything works now, I need a lot of polishing now.

Blog Entries

The Innominate

Hey thats pretty cool. I like the intro, very polished looking. [size=9px](though could do without the FPS in the final 'trailer' )[/size]

If it's not too blasphemous a suggestion, might I offer the idea of making more than 1 attack animation just for variety? Doesn't have to effect that actual area of damage or anything, just to mix up the visuals and make combat interesting. 3 normal attacks might do it. And if you do have a random critical hit feature 2 or so additional animations might be good too.

I think at this point you'd be sending your undead army after me if it were a 2D game, but since it's 3D, I'm guessing it's only a matter of greating the movement with the same model, no?

Anyhow looks great so far guys, keep up the great work. :thumbup:
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

The Innominate

Hi!

Yes the monsters will also get an additional running sequenz.

The players walking needs a workover and of course more strikes etc, we planned 20 different animations for the player if my animation maker has enough time

Firle

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123