OK I know I have this sig cause I use this as quit msg for 3 years now in IRC so what the hack! Anyway I started that because I 'thought' ok It will be easy a bunny jumping and walking and collecting items over platforms ........(it comes to me from the matrix "Why did I choose the blue pill?" ) Anyway I make this for my girlfriend mainly and second for my thurst of knowledge. It is a good way to suttisfy both!
Anyway Soon I will find a nice play to host my stuff and try to write some ideas of mine about how I though things would work in my game.
Like I create gravity to my hero and play with Y all the time in order to make him stop or something.
Right now It works quit good. But more work needed.

I would like to show you everything I do but ok it's still nothing.
Yesterday I spend 2 hours trying to make the gravity.stuff when I decided to rip of all the graphs and use simple box in order to make my mind more clear.
So if I give something out now You will kick me out of this forum
So ok be patien I will show you something I hope soon When I will make the basic rules in the game and make it work I will show it.
And then I will try to work in order to make other futures of the game.

Till then Have a nice time and thanx for your replies

(ALimonster Nice Sig greek one maybe I will find it in greek and sended to you the way it's really writen )

and Traveler your site is -> with the journal? Great help real great help
but I am beginer and I was lost in your code of the platform game.
But gave me some good ideas! and I try to understand bit by bit in order to make mine! trust be I am trying to learn

Anyway thanx again ppl
C|U soon