Dean, how much thought have you put into what is going to actually be available to the users. I started working ideas on "paper" over the weekend and found that the data needs may be a problem depending on hosting overhead. Also, the purchasable plans will need advantages that make people (developers) want to sign up for them to help with these costs.

The design is quite nice and simple, but I think will need work with the menu and navigation. After all, you don't want to alienate any user from the site. While top/left primary nav is a standard I think it could be done better with top primary and right gutter as the advertisement/current events modules. The image on the left just grabs out too much attention and places a thought of 3D games into your head.

As I said before, if you (meaning who ever is driving this) is interested, I'd be happy to put together a discovery document, user experience practices, and a development document around the site. As well as do the appropriate research for payment integration and costs. I only do this day in and day out, so its not like I'd be doing something I've never done before .

Oh, and the Maybe option was put in place because some people might think they may use the site, but don't know as they haven't completed a game that could be placed up yet.