Well I've got even less.

It seems I don't even have poser. :? The free copy I was referring to was instead Bryce and my old copy of Poser 4 is all scratched up and I can't get it to install. :evil:

With some luck though, I've managed to find a really nice animated gif file with a running guy in it. Only 5 frames [size=9px](well it's a black silhouette that repeats mine will obviously be a bit longer)[/size]

It seems to be doing the trick so far. I've just started on my sprite I've got frame 1 done. At least a rough version of it. That leaves about 9 to go, plus the standing. Then I get to do all other 3 directions. Running 180<sup>o</sup> the other way won't be a problem as it's the same animation, but after I'm done with this I'll have to imagine him 90 facing forward then back around facing backwards.

I think the tricky part [size=9px](--thats if you don't consider digging down deep into my near untapped pixel art skills tricky --)[/size] will be just getting him facing forward. After that I can figure out easily how he'll look from behind.

The impressive part is that he is still 16x16. The new template was 50x50 and I managed to be able to size him down enough so that it would fix though a touch blurry. But that doesn't matter so much as the general shape of the runner.

I'll post some progress once I get a few more frames done.