Quote Originally Posted by pstudio
It doesn't make sense that the metoers can fly through walls. It woulds seem naturally for me if they deflected instead. Perhaps made an explosion instead, which you don't wanna be near of.
Yep, meteors will collide with walls. So you can hide under a platform during a meteor shower (reducing the risk to get hurt, but losing time)

It would be an idea, if you made sure that the game actually spawned the gems you needed. I waited 30 seconds to get 3 fuchsia gems. I died of time out :?
I know... The levels in the last Alpha are "worthless". Just a test to show what I have. I already have implemented more leveldata. I can now configure the chance of each color to spawn, and I also can configure the amount of simultanous spawns.

I had some problems with timing all the states of the game, but I am nearly done and a new Alpha will come tomorrow I guess. Now with a lot of speech-sounds (I sat the whole day recording my damn voice and changing the pitch to make it sound like I thought it should be (the UFO is steered by a green little alien, and you hear his voice during game) )

The program becomes more and more a real game each additional hour I work on it.

Btw. Love your intro
Thank you very much! *rofl*