Thanks WILL :)

I'm looking into the units thing and I understand that a self-made unit should be in a separate file, and in it there should be unit identifier_that_is_filename (though I haven't tried yet in the code, still learning its way). This in combination with OOP looks very useful and powerful.

Thing about OOP is, though, I understand the concept of it when I was learning C++, but I'd never used it because it was a bit too confusing to apply code-wise. But the overall picture is simple.

I'm kind of comfortable with minimal procedural stuff so I've been avoiding OOP. But isn't a (C(++)) struct or (Pascal) record "kind of like a class", but without constructors and methods and such?

Do you think I should really hit OOP or do you think I should continue doing procedural until I have that perfectly under control? I ask this because OOP to me looks like it's just a step higher for more general natural control, even though it looks like I'd still rely on using procedures/methods, so it looks logical to perfectly know procedural programming first.