Quote Originally Posted by WILL
Why don't you try this;

1) Give a break down of all the remaining features/tasks left to complete your game.
that's easy:
- car dynamics
- netcode
- porting code

2) Talk a little bit more about the inner-workings of the engine and what challenges you are facing still. If it's interesting someone might pitch in.
i'm going to setup a proper website soon and put up a developer's log, the developer's log goes back into 2003 or something, but was never public.

3) Make a full/proper job proposal in a post so that we can see that you are serious and that by working on your project we can expect things to progress in a somewhat organized manner.
Did that several times on gamedev.net, in old days even on devimg, flipcode.. and guess how much help did i find

4) Do a small tour around other forums with a general presentation of your game and above proposals.
did that already too, on several forums and websites (includes some old skool gta forums, gaming universe, gamedev, flipcode, devimg, etc..)

I guarantee you'll get more A) feedback, B) interest in helping, and C) results than simply shouting out 'Help me!'.
well, it's all described in the other topic.

Put forth the effort in organization and presentation outside of the actual game development it's self and you'll get about 10-25% of that back. This is the games scene/industry my friend.
i have no real team, so there isn't much organization going on. but i'm planning to set up a website in near future.