Quote Originally Posted by pstudio
Turbo Delphi is on the list. (3rd down)
I meant on the Compiler Platform guide.

You mention Delphi for Win32, and under price you write '$847-1999'.
If you're new to programming or Pascal it may be nice to know, that you can obtain a copy of Delphi for free.
Huh... you're right. Don't know how that slipped by me. I thought to split the 2 new commercial products but completely forgot the free Turbo version.

Ok, I'll be sure to put Turbo on it. *bad WILL! bad!* :lol:

As for Asphyre, I agree that Yuriy has done a great job with it over the years. It was the 1st independent game library after DelphiX and it's still going. So I have nothing but respect for it and the work he's done. But it is a well known fact that documentation is well not there. It happens in a lot of 1-man projects. But he has done a great job of maintaining a set of support forums for the library. Without those I think he might have gotten the lib to be quite as successful as they have been in recent years. And it is an excellent library. [size=9px](Good enough for TANX which won last year's PGD Annual )[/size]

For Win64, I have everything in ? [size=9px](at least I do in my current version, I might have slopped a stray X in there though)[/size] just because 'I don't know'. <sup>(tm)</sup> It happens.

If I had a machine that ran Vista [size=9px](it'll never happen)[/size] I'd test some demos myself, but I'm gonna have to rely on you good people to keep me informed.

Guide is updated, I'm going to massage it a bit more weeding out any remaining ?s and boo-boos. I'll probably publish it on the front page tonight after work. (Real busy today for some reason. :scratch