I just had a few other thoughts with reguards to general content.

cairnswm wrote something the other day reguarding linking to other tutorials on Alimonster's and Traveler's sites, etc... This got me thinking about how we are going to post/present the tutorials.

Well, like GameDev's concept we should have tutorials posted on the main page along with news(a no brainer) and other articals and maybe my spotlight idea? and we would also have a tutorial section that can link to these tutorial pages in some way. Maybe if we make a dataase of tutorial authors and let people search through tuts and authors they'd be able to find links to their tutorials on those pages. Hmm... the tutoials database would be just URL links anyways right? LOL :lol: Sorry non-web developers, I'm getting too technical aren't I? But I think that most get my idea. We of course doing this, will allow authors to host tutorials on other sites(though we may need to have someone clean out broken links to closed sites after a while).

All articals/interviews/reviews should be local though, since this is direct content from us.

Well thats my $3.14.