Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: JEDI-SDL Full Installer...

JEDI-SDL Full Installer...

Hi Wizard,
    thank for testing it out. Which Operating system do you have? I tested it with Delphi 6 at the office and it worked. hmm, I'll test it out again today.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Windows XP Service Pack 2. It downloads all files to the program files folder but when I start Delphi nothing is added :-( I restarted the machine and did the instalation twice but nothing helps...

I'd appreciate your help as I want to move on from DelphiX to something new :-)
    Wake up from the dream and live your life to the full

Can you clarify what you mean by nothing added?

There are no JEDI-SDL components as such that get installed with this installation. All it does is update your library and browse path in "Tools->Environment Options->Library".
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Oh I see :-) I was looking for components to be added :-) The Library and browse paths have been updated

I tested a few demos and it seems to work :-)

Thanks for the help
    Wake up from the dream and live your life to the full

New zips and installations have just been uploaded. There is a minor enhancement that Dean has put forward to sdlinput.pas and some sdl.pas clean up. Both of which should not affect anyone. Rather than downloading the whole lot you could always grab the latest version of these 2 files from sourcesafe.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123