Lol, didn't see this thread

So my name if Maxime Delorme, I'm french 17 years old.

I learned the basis of programmation at the age of 6 when I wondered how were made the games I was playing with

I begun to write some Basic(GWBasic for the precision) lines, learning from an old book (don't remember the name).

From here to now, I've always been programming, I've learned since, other langages but the real trip into programmation begun at the age of 12(I think it's 12 or 13 but I'm not really sure) when I bought my first copy of Delphi Delphi 3 personal Edition.

But since the beginning I never had make a game ... When I got internet, I searched almost everywhere how to create games with Delphi (and fall into the little disappointment that games were made under C or C++).

Finally after some times of research I found a tool called DGC(Delphi Game Creator). But I was disappointed seeing that DGc was only for Delphi 1 and 2 and not really for Delphi 3.

After some other time of research I finally found DelphiX ! And then I begun gathering more and more documents about the creation of video games.

I'm now making a small game in 3D with Direct3D with a friend of mine.

Later ... I'd like to work on AI systems if I can.

So that's all about me