Hi pstudio,
congratulations on purchasing a GP2X F200 - I would like to buy one of those versions one day (read: not anytime soon due to lack of money <G>)

When you get yours, let us know if the "d-pad" works ok, and how the touchscreen goes :-)

I have used the standard SDL functions ok (including loading BMP files, etc), but things I have had trouble with is the SDL_Mixer and loading PNG files using SDL_Image

I can load and play WAV files ok not using the SDL_Mixer routines.

I am working on the PNG files and SDL_Mixer problems to see if I can get around these issues.

I am going to try making my own separate library using a C compiler to make a library I can use from freepascal to try loading PNG files and try to use the mixer routines.

The only game I know of made with pascal for the GP2X is the one called blocks by Eugene Proshkin (http://www.gp32x.com/board/lofiversi...hp/t34048.html) but I am sure there are other pascal games elsewhere already made.

There is a hardware-accelerated version of SDL - I downloaded one to try with the devkitGP2X...I haven't done much testing yet. One issue with this version is that because it has libmad included for mp3 playing, I think it can't be used for commercial projects, and the projects bust be open source?

cheers,
Paul.