First of all, hey ! I havent found any Introduction threads !
I just discovered this comunity 3 days ago and i am trully fascinated about what you guys are doing around here.
I am Weedo, a 18 years old student from Romania, i do Pascal in school, but not at such a high standard. That's why i'm trying to improve my skill in programming area.
I belive Pascal is way over C/C++ , is easyer, is more understandable, it's not based on macros and so on...anyway this is not a C/Pascal comparition sheet...
At this moment i am in my last year of highschool, and in 5-6 mounths will take my assisstant'programmer diploma, based on pascal coding ! Anyway, as i feel, the kind of things we learn at school are pretty mutch basic, like math problems (matrixes *spelling ?*...vectors, diagonals, chess boards) but we dont progress, we dont get to know the real posibilities of pascal, hell we were never introduced to colisions/object movement/controls/textures....but probably becouse this thing is related to other projects.
Soo, for my diploma, i have to chose between a FoxPro project involving databases, a HTML Code project involving the construction of a site, and ofcourse Pascal. And becouse we didnt studied Fox at our class, and becouse HTML is used by everyone, and also becouse i like Pascal, i decided to head for a Pascal project (in particular, a game...thinkin' at Pong/Worm/Pacman, from what i've read here, i understanded that these are the easiest ones)
Anyway, as i stated above, i got no real knowledge of things like object , colisions, AI, controls, but i am looking forward to learn these stuffs, only that i cant realy find any good documentations about it
So here i am, asking for help about some documentation/tutorials about gaming'development for newbies(if i can call it so)

And, sorry for my ugly and extremly bad english, i learn french and german in school